Angela Breidenbach is a bestselling Montana author, a genealogist, and the host of Lit Up! Radio. Angela serves nationally as the Christian Author Network’s (CAN) president.
With a volume of appearances online, television, stage, and radio Angela loves to share her knowledge to help others. She’s spoken and trained nationally for organizations and groups such as the Christian Booksellers Association, UNITE, the Christian Authors Network, and a myriad of writing conferences including Mount Hermon, RWA, ACFW, the Munce Group, Colorado Christian Writing Conference, Philadelphia Christian Writing Conference, etc. on platform, marketing, online marketing, social media, creating book club/special events using Google Hangouts, Youtube, Skype, Facebook, as well as the craft of writing, family history as inspiration, and speaking for women’s events on becoming a woman of confidence, courage, and candor. Angela Breidenbach is often asked to speak on her experience as a daughter of a schizophrenic and another popular topic is genealogy. She has one foot in researching history and genealogy and the other as a 21st Century techie enthusiast. Her passion is researching family genealogy and writing those love stories into novels and now screenplays.
Memberships include: Christian Authors Network; Daughters of the American Revolution; Romance Writers of America; Faith, Hope, and Love Chapter of RWA; and several genealogical societies.
Angela Breidenbach Biography continued:
Angela has certifications in mentor/peer counseling as a CTA life coach, Stephen Minister, multiple business and management, and a weight loss/nutrition/fitness coach. Continuing education includes genealogy, theology, leadership, marketing, and screenwriting. She’ll soon have additional certifications in Methodology (genealogy) and credentials in Genealogical Studies with specialties in English/Scottish Records.
(And yes, she’s Writer in the Muse & Writer comedy duo on Facebook and their A-Muse-ings blog. Muse is a highly trained fe-lion personal assistant who boasts the ability to quote Shakespeare, jump through hoops, lay down, roll over, and if you’re willing, he’ll shake hands. Of course, his help in the kitchen is a given since oatmeal cookies are his favorite.
Angela Breidenbach has authored:
Montana Beginnings historical romance series
*Inspired by true Montana history
1. The Debutante Queen, also on Audible (Amazon #1 bestseller in 4 major categories)
2. Eleven Pipers Piping, also on Audible (Amazon #1 bestseller in 2 major categories)
3. Taking the Plunge, on Audible, releasing soon in paperback and ebook.
4. Bitterroot Bride, releasing soon and coming to Audible
Historical Romance Collections
1. Jan. 2016 Bridal Whispers in the Lassoed by Marriage Romance Collection
(Bestseller ECPA Feb. 2016), Barbour Books
*Inspired by her grandparents love story
2. Nov. 2016 Seven Medals and a Bride in the Blue Ribbon Brides Romance Collection,
(Bestseller ECPA Dec. 2017), Barbour Books
*Inspired by true Montana history and a spin-off of the Montana Beginnings series
3. Aug. 2017 Fanned Embers (Largest fire in US history, 1910) in the Second Chance Brides Romance Collection,
*Inspired by true Montana history
4. Oct. 2017 His Indentured Bride (Revolutionary War era) in The Captive Brides Collection,
*Inspired by true Revolutionary War history of indentured servants
**The Captive Brides Collection has earned new large print, hardback status.
5. Coming Feb. 2020 – Mail Order Bride Stand-off with Angela’s novella, Right On Time, from Barbour Books.
1. Gems of Wisdom: The Treasure of Experience (updated as a rerelease of Gems of Wisdom: For a treasure-filled Life)
2. Grace Under Pressure, coming soon, new non-fiction partner to the Grace Under Pressure Radio show
3. Extraordinary Answers to Prayers Compilation from Guidepost includes a 2,000+ word short story by Angela
4. Creative Cooking for Colitis
5. Creative Cooking for Simple Elegance
1. A Healing Heart, contemporary romance in Abingdon’s Quilts of Love Books, also on Audible
**A Healing Heart has earned large print, hardback status.
2. Footprints On Her Heart in the Out of Their Elements collection with Robin Lee Hatcher, Vickie McDonough, and Deborah Raney.
**Genetic Proof Investigations Managed by 5X5 Productions
Journalism, Devotions, Greeting Cards
David C. Cook
Leading Hearts Magazine
Christian Writers Guild (correspondence course lesson writer and newsletter)
Christian Fiction Online Magazine
The Book Club Network Magazine (both as a front cover featured interview and also writer of a front cover featured interview on NYT Bestselling author, Tosca Lee)
Munce MTL Magazine
Short bio for media/interviewers:
Angela Breidenbach is the host of Lit Up! Radio. She leads the Christian Authors Network as president. She’s also a best-selling author of sweet contemporary and historical romances as well as several non-fiction titles, articles, and compilations. Don’t miss a-Muse-ing cat comedy on social media between Writer & Muse, Angela and her fe-lion personal assistant.
The Debutante Queen, historical romance (also on Audible)
Eleven Pipers Piping, sequel to The Debutante Queen, (also on Audible)
Taking the Plunge, historical romance (also on Audible)
Bitterroot Bride, historical romance
Bridal Whispers in Barbour Books, The Lassoed by Marriage Romance Collection
Fanned Embers in Barbour Books, Second Chance Brides Collection
His Indentured Bride in Barbour Books, The Captive Brides Collection
A Healing Heart, contemporary romance, (also on Audible)
Footprints on Her Heart, in the Out of Their Elements full-length contemporary romance collection with Robin Lee Hatcher, Vickie McDonough, and Deborah Raney.
Gems of Wisdom: The Treasure of Experience, non-fiction women’s Bible study and Christian living with workbook
Connect and find Angela’s books at:
*The Dove Foundation Family-Approved (ages 12+) Seal of Approval for The Debutante Queen
*The Dove Foundation Faith-friendly Seal of Approval for Gems of Wisdom: The Treasure of Experience
*1st Place Short Contemporary Novel in the Touched By Love Contest 2007
*Spirit Award from Pageantry Magazine (friendship and sportsmanship) for coaching/mentoring
*CTA Life Coach, certified
*Toastmasters CC/ACT/Humorous Speech, certified and past club president
*Stephen Ministry, certified
*Logos Youth Ministry, certified
*Weight Watchers Leader
*Weight Watchers Ambassador Media and Publicity Presentation, certified
*Multiple business certifications in financial management, supervision, emergency management
*In process to receive professional genealogist credentials, certifications pending for Methodology to be followed by English/Scottish/Irish Records and *Professional lecturer credentials
*Certificate of completion for How to Succeed in Hollywood Scriptwriting Class from the Movie Guide