Angela Breidenbach is a bestselling Montana author, a genealogist, screenwriter, and speaker. Angela serves nationally as the Christian Author Network’s (CAN) president. With a volume of appearances online, television, stage, and radio Angela loves to share her knowledge to help others. Favorite hobbies include pursuing music in harp and voice, working on her fairy garden, and writing cat comedy with the help of her fe-lion assistant, Muse.
She’s spoken and trained nationally for organizations and groups such as the Daughters of the American Revolution, International Christian Visual Media (ICVM), Christian Booksellers Association, UNITE, the Christian Authors Network, libraries, industry conferences, and a myriad of writing conferences including Mount Hermon, RWA, ACFW, the Munce Group, Colorado Christian Writing Conference, Philadelphia Christian Writing Conference, etc. on platform, marketing, online marketing, social media, creating book club/special events using Zoom, Google Hangouts, Youtube, Skype, Facebook, as well as the craft of writing, family history as inspiration, and speaking for women’s events on becoming a woman of confidence, courage, and candor.
Angela Breidenbach is often asked to share her testimony and speak on her experience as a daughter of a schizophrenic. Another popular topic is genealogy. She has one foot in researching history and genealogy and the other as a 21st Century techie enthusiast. Her passion is researching family genealogy and writing those stories into novels and now screenplays.
Memberships include: Christian Authors Network; Daughters of the American Revolution; Romance Writers of America; Faith, Hope, and Love Chapter of RWA; and several genealogical societies.
Angela Breidenbach Biography continued:
Angela has certifications in professional genealogy, mentor/peer counseling as a CTA life coach, Stephen Minister, multiple business and management, and weight loss/nutrition/fitness coach. Continuing education includes genealogy, theology, leadership, marketing, and screenwriting. She’ll soon have additional specialty certifications in English/Scottish Records on top of her other genealogical certifications.
(And yes, she’s the writer of the Muse & Writer cat comedy duo on Facebook and their A-Muse-ings blog. Muse is a highly trained fe-lion personal assistant who boasts the ability to quote Shakespeare, jump through hoops, lay down, roll over, and shake hands. Of course, his help in the kitchen is a given since oatmeal cookies are his favorite currency.
Angela Breidenbach has authored:
Montana Beginnings historical romance series *Inspired by true Montana history
1. The Debutante Queen, also on Audible (Amazon #1 bestseller in 4 major categories)
2. Eleven Pipers Piping, also on Audible (Amazon #1 bestseller in 2 major categories)
3. Taking the Plunge, on Audible, releasing 2020 in paperback and ebook.
4. Bitterroot Bride, releasing 2020 and coming to Audible
Historical Romance Collections
1. Jan. 2016 Bridal Whispers in the Lassoed by Marriage Romance Collection (Bestseller ECPA Feb. 2016), Barbour Books
*Inspired by her grandparents’ love story
2. Nov. 2016 Seven Medals and a Bride in the Blue Ribbon Brides Romance Collection, (Bestseller ECPA Dec. 2017), Barbour Books
*Inspired by true Montana history and a spin-off of the Montana Beginnings series
3. Aug. 2017 Fanned Embers (Largest fire in US history, 1910) in the Second Chance Brides Romance Collection, Barbour Books
*Inspired by true Montana history
4. Oct. 2017 His Indentured Bride (Revolutionary War era) in The Captive Brides Collection, Barbour Books
*Inspired by true Revolutionary War history of indentured servants.
**The Captive Brides Collection has earned new large print, hardback status.
5. Latest Release Mail-Order Bride Standoff with Angela’s novella, Right On Time, from Barbour Books.
1. Gems of Wisdom: The Treasure of Experience (updated as a re-release of Gems of Wisdom: For a treasure-filled Life)
2. Extraordinary Answers to Prayers Compilation from Guidepost includes a 2,000+ word short story by Angela
3. Worthy to Write: 30 Prayers to tackle the fear of writing.
3. Creative Cooking for Colitis
4. Creative Cooking for Simple Elegance
1. A Healing Heart, contemporary romance in Abingdon’s Quilts of Love Books, also on Audible
**A Healing Heart, a best-seller, has earned large print, hardback status.
2. Footprints On Her Heart in the Out of Their Elements collection with Robin Lee Hatcher, Vickie McDonough, and Deborah Raney.
3. Her Impossible Dream coming soon…
**Genetic Proof Investigations—managed by 5X5 Productions
**The Mystery of Me—managed by 5X5 Productions
**Kitchens, Kettles, and Cauldrons—managed by 5X5 Productions
Journalism, Devotions, Greeting Cards
David C. Cook
Leading Hearts Magazine
Christian Fiction Online Magazine
The Book Club Network Magazine (both as a front cover featured interview and also writer of a front cover featured interview on NYT Bestselling author, Tosca Lee)
Munce MTL Magazine
Christian Writers Guild (correspondence course lesson writer and newsletter)
Connect and find Angela’s books at:
*2019 NSDAR Outstanding Broadcast Coverage for producing/hosting the documentary, A Patriotic Education: Daughters of the American Revolution.
*2019 NSDAR First Place Northwest Division Outstanding Broadcast Coverage Award.
*2019 MSSDAR First Place Award for outstanding service to the Montana State Daughters of the American Revolution in Broadcast Coverage.
*The Dove Foundation Family-Approved (ages 12+) Seal of Approval for The Debutante Queen
*The Dove Foundation Faith-friendly Seal of Approval for Gems of Wisdom: The Treasure of Experience
*1st Place Short Contemporary Novel in the Touched By Love Contest 2007
*Spirit Award from Pageantry Magazine (friendship and sportsmanship) for coaching/mentoring
*Professional Genealogical Studies, certified (Methodology)
*Lecturer Genealogical Studies, certified
*CTA Life Coach, certified
*Toastmasters CC/ACT/Humorous Speech, certified and past club president
*Stephen Ministry, certified
*Logos Youth Ministry, certified
*Ambassador Media and Publicity Presentation from WW, certified
*Multiple business certifications in financial management, supervision, emergency management
*In process to receive additional professional genealogist credentials, in English and Scottish Records
*Certificate of completion for How to Succeed in Hollywood Scriptwriting Class from the Movie Guide