Coming March 14, 2020: How to Make Your Indie Book Pass the Professional “Sniff” Test.
- Learn tips to design and publish professionally
- Avoid red flags in indie publishing that retailers and librarians see immediately as unprofessional
- Book cover must-haves
- Interior design absolutes
- Professional requirements and industry standards
- Where to publish indie books
- What to do if you already published, but didn’t know what you didn’t know
When: Mar. 14, 2020 11am PST/Noon Mountain/1p Central/2p Eastern
Where to sign up: Closed session for the FTHR/RWA Chapter. If you’d like to be a part of the From The Heart Romance Chapter, first join Romance Writers of America. Then you can choose a chapter such as FTHR or FHL or other that meets your publishing goals.
Hosted by the FTHR/RWA Chapter